I've taken quite a breather from the blog this summer, but thought I'd do a quick update on books. It's been a good summer for books~~ I've been trying to catch up on some of the books on my nightstand and there have been some good ones.
- A God in Ruins, by Kate Atkinson~~great book, just as good as Life After Life, which I loved. It's a companion book to Life After Life, but you don't necessarily need to read that one first.
- Radiant Angel, by Nelson DeMille~~another thriller about John Corey, who's saving our world, thank goodness.
- The Truth According to Us, by Annie Barrows--recommended to me by my friend Mary.
- The Children's Crusade, by Ann Packer.
- Among the Ten Thousand Things, by Julia Pierpont.
- Euphoria, by Lily King~~ I heard the author on NPR and this sounded so good. Fiction about Margaret Mead.
- Everything I Never Told You, by Celeste Ng~~sad but interesting book I read earlier in the summer and liked it a lot.