Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting Ready to Ride (and Swim and Run)

Last year's Tri in Culpepper

Walt is outside, cleaning his bike, oiling the chains, checking the tires, and making sure it rides smoothly tomorrow when he rides in the National Triathalon. He has to take his bike downtown today and leave it in the transition area, and pick up his paperwork at the Convention Center. He is excited. He has to get up at 4 am tomorrow morning, as the swim starts at 6 am. Can you imagine jumping in the Potomac at 6 am? Is it still dark? I will be going downtown a little later.

It is humid and gray this morning. It's so nice not to have to work on a Saturday, so I hope I can do some stuff outside later. Right now it's too humid and buggy. I think I'll make some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment