Monday, June 20, 2011

Gray Monday

We had lots of rain last night and it is still kind of dreary today. I work all day and then Elizabeth and I are doing a makeup yoga class tonight in Mary's class. The dilemma we are facing is whether to go up a level this summer--we would be going to Yoga 2/3, which is prep for headstands.  I don't know if I am ready for that, but I want to stay in class with Elizabeth, Sherrie and Kathy, and they all seem to want to move up.  I guess I have to ponder...

Oakleaf hydrangea and daylily

We finished the second series of Blue Murder over the weekend.  We like it, and it has gotten even better in the past several episodes. It is a contemporary British detective drama, kind of like an updated Prime Suspect, but with very contemporary issues--Janine is a single mother with 4 kids and a very demanding job.  I thought we were at the end, but I found out there are 2 more seasons, so yea, we get to keep watching Janine and Richard. We also just started watching Cranford.

No comments:

Post a Comment