It's a rainy morning here in the garden today, so let's look at what I'm reading lately.
- Burial Rites, by Hannah Kent--a novel inspired by the true story of a young woman accused of murder in Iceland in 1829. Highly recommended to me by my library friends.
- The Silkworm--second Cormoran Strike book (Cuckoo's Calling was the first) by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling).
- The Arsonist, by Sue Miller--after working in Africa for 15 years, Frankie comes home to New Hampshire to regroup and rest, unfortunately someone is setting fires around town.
- Jar City, by Arnaldur Indridason--first in the Erlendur series by this Icelandic author (I enjoyed Hypothermia).
- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green--I may be the only person who hasn't read this book yet (reading now).