Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Election Day and Ginkgo Trees


I just got back from walking up to the elementary school to cast my votes this morning. It's always kind of fun to vote,  if only because you run into people you haven't seen in years. As I walked home through my neighborhood, I was checking out the foliage and especially the little ginkgo trees that were planted all around a nearby cul-de-sac. I love to watch these little trees grow and change, and especially turn that brilliant yellow color in the fall. I seem to be noticing more and more ginkgos lately, maybe they are becoming more popular. I think they were such a great choice for street trees in a small neighborhood. I wish they were lining my street.  I really need to think about where I could plant one in  my yard...








No comments:

Post a Comment