Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Think Spring!


 It's so cold here today and surprise, surprise, we may get some more snow tomorrow.  I do wish we'd get one more good snowstorm, with enough snow to really enjoy it. I have been keeping busy inside these days, looking through old garden magazines for new ideas, painting the trim all around my house (a never-ending job), and the biggest job of all, trying to organize my photos-- moving last year's photos to an external hard drive and generally organizing my photographic life. It's not easy! But as I was looking through last year's photos, I was struck by the beauty of this yellow rose. I love that tight center. Love that creamy color.  I know spring will come, but today let's look at some pretty creamy white fleurs. And then tomorrow, we'll think about snow.







No comments:

Post a Comment