Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Books On My Nightstand


Lots to read lately, the books are piling up on my nightstand. It takes me forever to read a book right now, because I'm so tired at night, I'm lucky if I read 10 pages.
  • Missing You, by Harlan Coben. I liked his early books best, but I'll give his new one a try.
  • The Cuckoo's Calling, by Robert Galbraith. Several people recommended this book written under a pseudonym by J.K. Rowling--I am reading now and like it. Main character is a private detective named Strike!
  • Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan. Reading for book group. Better get cracking, it's next week.
  • The Education of a Gardener, by Russell Page. I read recently somewhere that this was one of the best books on gardening. I read it many years ago, but I'm re-reading a little each night.
  • Perfect, by Rachel Joyce. Second novel by the author who wrote The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry.
  • Me Before You, by JoJo Moyes.
  • A Fatal Grace, by Louise Penny. After reading a later book in the Inspector Gamache series, I am going back and reading in order. This is number two.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite posts on your blog, Ellen. Love it!

    ReplyDelete