Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 ~ In the Garden

January~Amaryllis 'Très Chic'

I like to look through all the photos of my garden at the end of every year and pick out my favorites. I also like to see the evolution of my garden and flowers throughout the seasons. Here are my favs for 2014, and they (with the exception of the March tulips)  are all photos of my own garden and my own fleurs.  I'm hoping to be more adventurous with my photo-taking this year, and maybe even start a photo-a-day project. We'll see.

Here's to many more beautiful moments in the garden in 2015.

February~ Phalaenopsis orchid

March~Tulips

April~Bleeding Hearts


May~Tree Peony

June~Roses, Larkspur

July~Phlox, Echinacea

August~Annual pots

September~Zinnias

October~Late afternoon garden


November~Golden hosta

December~A favorite ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment