Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Skunks?


Well after 2 years I'm afraid to say our skunks might be back. After trapping a family of 7, a new deck, wire mesh around the opening, and tons of anxiety...well today I went outside to water and there was a ditch under the gate, and 2 dug out areas under the mesh of the deck. Aaaargh. Time to call Eric, our skunkologist. The funny thing is I sprinkled some so-called skunk repellent that I bought at Merrifield around the deck yesterday. I guess it really means it attracts, not repels...

I made Martha's chocolate toffee cookies tonight to take to Cleveland this weekend. I talked to Linda tonight and she said Tom and Evie are coming in on Sunday for the day! I'm so happy they are coming.  And she invited Peg and Tom over for dinner, so we will get to see them too. I'm really looking forward to the weekend and seeing everyone. Brooks will drive there on Saturday afternoon, and Julia flies in on Saturday morning. Rich and Linda will pick her up.  It will be the first time the kids have been back to Euclid since Mom died in June of 2008. Hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment