Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Night at the Movies

This is the only picture of Paris I could find! (Julia in 2008)
 A busy Saturday at the library, with lots of kids doing summer reading program, a movie in the afternoon. I talked with Mr. L today, one of our favs, and found out he is from Cleveland Heights! He was asking for travel books to Turkey, so I told him about Tom, my visits there, and somehow we got on to Ohio. So now we are best friends. Haha. After work we went to Santinis for pizza and beer with Gillian and Benny, then to see Midnight in Paris at the theater. It was great! Loved Owen Wilson in it. Such a clever and fun movie, with lots of scenes of Paris--even Shakespeare and Co. I kept thinking how much Patty would have liked it, and I would have loved talking to her about it--especially the Hemingway part. We used to love us some Hemingway.

No skunks today.

No comments:

Post a Comment