Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Beautiful Gate



I pass by this gorgeous gate on Route 7 every day on my way to work, and every time I pass it, I want to stop and take a picture of it because I love it so much. So the other day when were going somewhere on Route 7,  I made Walt pull over so I could grab a quick picture. I'm not sure what is back there, it is some kind of church or temple perhaps, but there are signs posted about 'no photography on the premises.' Whoops. Well I wasn't exactly on the property, was I? I was half expecting a big black Suburban to come after me after I took my photo. I just think it is the most beautiful gate,  and I would like one like this in my yard, please. Or maybe a smaller panel would be a little more tasteful, but with all those cheerful fleurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment