Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Year in My Garden

Purple Coneflowers and Daisies
 June 2011
One year ago today I started this blog and it's hard to believe I have kept with it every day for a year (except for weekends).  I began blogging as a way to take photos of my flowers, to keep track of what was blooming throughout the year, and to talk about garden stuff I like.  I like to look at other people's gardens and I thought it might be of interest to some people to look into mine.  I told myself that I would blog for a year...and so now while I may not feel the pressure to post every single day,  I think I will keep it going for as long as I still enjoy it. It's fun for me to see the garden in photos throughout the  year, and so I have looked back and  picked out my favorite garden photos from the blog over the past year.

Pots
 July 2011

Zinnias
August 2011

Sweet Autumn Clematis
September 2011

Frosty Zinnias
October 2011
Rosemary and Pumpkins
November 2011

Poinsettias
December 2011
Paperwhites
 January 2012

Amaryllis
February 2012

Viburnum Carlesii
 March 2012
Me and My Tree Peonies
April 2012
Larkspur and Roses
May 2012

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. I hope you don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Patsi, they belong in Better Homes and Garden. Biff

    ReplyDelete