Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Garden Ornaments

There's more to a garden than plants, and I love garden ornaments. However, there is a fine line before you go over the edge, and I may be close. I started with a gazing globe many years ago-- I was obsessed with them after seeing an article in an old Fine Gardening showing how flowers reflected in the glass. Then came a whirlygig on the fence. Over the years I've added a hedgehog (thanks Nitsa), a bunny, several frogs, a garden variety of metal flower ornaments,  a sign from Dad's garden, gourd birdhouses, steppingstones,  and of course my metal girl with a watering can. Here are a few of my favorites:










4 comments:

  1. cool pictures, Aunt Ellen, From Hayden on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the ornaments, but the last picture is really artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! beautiful sculptures!! Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures !

    ReplyDelete