Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday


It's hard to believe it's already the middle of August. It really is starting to feel like the end of summer, I notice leaves falling from the trees, and when I leave work at 9 pm, it's already dark. How does summer go so fast? I talked to Linda last night and the kids in Euclid start back to school next week--crazy.

We have been watching a really funny tv show, Friday Night Dinner, on the BBC channel. It is about a British family, and the Friday nights when their 2 grown sons come home for dinner.  Let me just say that it is hilarious.  I mean laughing out loud funny. We finished all the seasons of Blue Murder, so it's fun to have another British show to watch. No work today, so I am running around, getting ready for company on Saturday night--a trip to the farmer's market, Weggies, and Costco. Fun stuff.

STORM ALERT, 5 pm: We are having a major storm, it is hailing like crazy. Yikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment