Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sprinkler Times Two


Look what I found in Pennsylvania last week! Another sprinkler just like my favorite one that belonged to my dad. The one on the left is my dad's and the one on the right is the new one I picked up for $10 at our favorite little antique/junk shop in Ephrata, PA. I remember that sprinkler when I was a kid, so it has to be over 50 years old. And it still works, how amazing is that.  Now I have one sprinkler for the front and one for the back. I have tried a lot of different kinds of sprinklers, and this one is by far the best one ever. And it's adjustable (see the little red dial?).

You can see that the owner, Kathy, always has lots of cool benches, garden chairs, and outdoor stuff on the front porch. We have bought a lot of benches here, and this year both Eileen and Prudy found new ones for their porches. Lots of other cool stuff, too.

Antique shop in PA

2 comments:

  1. martha had a post on her blog today about tree peonys:

    http://www.themarthablog.com/2012/05/amazing-tree-peonies-at-rockefeller-state-park-preserve.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this I went for a walk tonight and noticed my neighbor down the hill has a sprinkler like this.

    ReplyDelete