Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sunday Drive


On Sunday, Walt and I decided to take a drive to Frederick and on the way we stopped in Lucketts at one of my favorite antiquey/flea places.  I was looking for a birdbath and I found one! They were loaded with great stuff, lots of cool outdoorsy stuff, and there were a lot of people looking. Wouldn't this pretty green shelf look great with some plants lined up on it?


And you know I could hardly resist the giant tin "E." Those are marble tiles behind it, for $4/piece.


I would love a bench like this for underneath my pine trees. But moving that one concrete birdbath almost did us in...


And maybe a horse head for your wall or fence? This is horse country after all.


They had tons of these olive baskets. Olive baskets? Who knew.


And I looooved this trough (I guess that's what it was). Wouldn't the birds love that!


I liked this old blue wheel, but it was pretty pricey.


We had lunch in Frederick and walked around town for awhile, browsing through a few shops, then headed home. We drove all back roads, through Buckeystown.  It was a hot, hot weekend, but nice to be out of the house for awhile.

2 comments: